This was our third time staying here. We stayed in unit D36. The unit was well maintained by the owner. Every night we went to sleep with the sound of the Pacific waves crashing on to the rocks below our room. Our mornings would start off by drinking a cup of coffee on the lani and watch the para sailors, and surfers enjoy the water.
This is a nice resort to go to and just relax.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kona Reef is an oceanfront condominium resort adjacent to a sandy beach park in historic Kailua-Kona and near quaint shops and restaurants. One- and two-bedroom suites offer full-kitchens, FREE WiFi, and ocean or garden views. Amenities include an oceanfront swimming pool, jet spa, and a cabana with barbecue area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, BookIt.com, Odigeo, getaroom.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Kona Reef Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Castle Kona Reef Hotel Kailua-Kona
- Castle Kona Reef Kailua
- Kona Reef Resort Hawaii/Kailua-Kona