We stayed many places on our hawaii trip and this was a really nice hotel! it was convenient to everything, right in the middle of town. i was worried about it being noisy or crowded but it was not at all. the rooms are very thick walled, you can't hear any noise at all. The lobby was wonderful and had many things to see from hawaii. the rooms were laid out well, good toiletry products! plenty of towels, the bed was very soft and the internet was FREE! the room was nice and cool. we had a view of the water. there was a bit of a line for check in but not at all for check out. parking was right on site and secure and free. the rooms were a really good value. i would stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel King Kamehamehas Kona Beach
- Courtyard King Kamehameha's Kona Beach Hotel Hawaii/Kailua-Kona
- Hawaii King Kamehamehas Kona Beach Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel and restaurants newly renovated in 2011. All 452 rooms have been upgraded which feature complimentary high speed Internet access, private balconies, mini refrigerator, coffee maker with complimentary Kona Coffee, 37' color flat screen television and complimentary in-room safe. You’ll experience a brand new hotel from the moment you step into the new lobby. You’ll also find completely renovated corridors, business center, meeting rooms, outdoor swimming pool and whirlpool and a 24-hour complimentary guest fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Courtyard King Kamehameha's Kona Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.