Spent two night at hotel. Staff was helpful and courteous. Room was clean and spacious, with plenty of room. I had a small balcony that faced the beach and ocean. Ask for the rooms facing the ocean. It's a little more expensive but the view is worth it. Nice clean hotel well decorated with plenty of parking available. Located south of the airport and north of the Kona coffee district right on the beach.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel King Kamehamehas Kona Beach
- Courtyard King Kamehameha's Kona Beach Hotel Hawaii/Kailua-Kona
- Hawaii King Kamehamehas Kona Beach Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel and restaurants newly renovated in 2011. All 452 rooms have been upgraded which feature complimentary high speed Internet access, private balconies, mini refrigerator, coffee maker with complimentary Kona Coffee, 37' color flat screen television and complimentary in-room safe. You’ll experience a brand new hotel from the moment you step into the new lobby. You’ll also find completely renovated corridors, business center, meeting rooms, outdoor swimming pool and whirlpool and a 24-hour complimentary guest fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Courtyard King Kamehameha's Kona Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.