This Marriott Courtyard offered much more than we expected. It felt very resort like with large pool, pool side bar and dining, and a beach offering water sport equipment. It is walking distance to almost everything and the staff could not have been more helpful and accommodating. Our only disappointment was, as with all Marriott hotels we have stayed in, the pool closes early and opens late at least for us, but again that is a common Marriott thing not specific to this property. The coffee shop on the first floor offered great coffee and the business center was easily accessible and easy to use to print boarding passes. A very reasonably priced gem (except maybe for Ironman week) that is close to everything.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel and restaurants newly renovated in 2011. All 452 rooms have been upgraded which feature complimentary high speed Internet access, private balconies, mini refrigerator, coffee maker with complimentary Kona Coffee, 37' color flat screen television and complimentary in-room safe. You’ll experience a brand new hotel from the moment you step into the new lobby. You’ll also find completely renovated corridors, business center, meeting rooms, outdoor swimming pool and whirlpool and a 24-hour complimentary guest fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Marriott, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard King Kamehameha's Kona Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel King Kamehamehas Kona Beach
- Hawaii King Kamehamehas Kona Beach Hotel
- Courtyard King Kamehameha's Kona Beach Hotel Hawaii/Kailua-Kona