We spent 1 night here using our Marriott Visa night and an additional night using our Rewards Points. The location is great, walking distance to restaurants and farmers market. It is also close driving distance to the airport. The property itself is ok. Parking was a reasonable $12 per day, free Wifi, no resort charge, in room refrigerator and coffee maker, and an on site ABC Store. On the negative side, the pool & beach was tiny and crowded, the bath rooms are small. Overall, it is a great value if you plan to stay on the Big Island.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel and restaurants newly renovated in 2011. All 452 rooms have been upgraded which feature complimentary high speed Internet access, private balconies, mini refrigerator, coffee maker with complimentary Kona Coffee, 37' color flat screen television and complimentary in-room safe. You’ll experience a brand new hotel from the moment you step into the new lobby. You’ll also find completely renovated corridors, business center, meeting rooms, outdoor swimming pool and whirlpool and a 24-hour complimentary guest fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Marriott, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard King Kamehameha's Kona Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel King Kamehamehas Kona Beach
- Hawaii King Kamehamehas Kona Beach Hotel
- Courtyard King Kamehameha's Kona Beach Hotel Hawaii/Kailua-Kona