This was the perfect pick hotel for us as we could walk into town and go to different restaurants every night.
I went to Hula's for happy hour $3 drinks and the best fish tacos I have ever eaten $3! The younger people go Friday and Saturday ,girls watch out for those military fellas.
The hotel had different conferences on all the time like hat weaving headed by "aunty" for 3 days. Her hats were not from straw but a special reed and sold for $600 ,like the finest silk weaves Ive seen and had the privlege of meeting her.
The long boats went out every day boys and girls saying a prayer before they go. The older men had huge arms from rowing and flew through the water at great speeds, terrific to watch from the restaurants.
I believe Mr Microsoft Bill Gates house was just next door.
Only black spot was no room service, that was not good as we needed it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel and restaurants newly renovated in 2011. All 452 rooms have been upgraded which feature complimentary high speed Internet access, private balconies, mini refrigerator, coffee maker with complimentary Kona Coffee, 37' color flat screen television and complimentary in-room safe. You’ll experience a brand new hotel from the moment you step into the new lobby. You’ll also find completely renovated corridors, business center, meeting rooms, outdoor swimming pool and whirlpool and a 24-hour complimentary guest fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Marriott, Priceline, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Courtyard King Kamehameha's Kona Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel King Kamehamehas Kona Beach
- Hawaii King Kamehamehas Kona Beach Hotel
- Courtyard King Kamehameha's Kona Beach Hotel Hawaii/Kailua-Kona