Great location....but. We stayed at this hotel prior to checking into our condo, and now the night before we leave the island. As I said in my previous review, the location is perfect. The outside amenities are great. The mgmt commented on my previous review and said there was a 3 course dinner available, we can't seem to find it, nor did the staff know snything about it.
Don't waste your money on a room with a view!!!!!!!! This time our room overlooked the trash, with a peak at the water over the trees. Walk downstairs to see the water, you will be much happier.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel King Kamehamehas Kona Beach
- Courtyard King Kamehameha's Kona Beach Hotel Hawaii/Kailua-Kona
- Hawaii King Kamehamehas Kona Beach Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel and restaurants newly renovated in 2011. All 452 rooms have been upgraded which feature complimentary high speed Internet access, private balconies, mini refrigerator, coffee maker with complimentary Kona Coffee, 37' color flat screen television and complimentary in-room safe. You’ll experience a brand new hotel from the moment you step into the new lobby. You’ll also find completely renovated corridors, business center, meeting rooms, outdoor swimming pool and whirlpool and a 24-hour complimentary guest fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Courtyard King Kamehameha's Kona Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.