We really enjoyed our stay here! The location was ideal, as you can walk to various nearby restaurants, shops, etc. Every staff member we interacted with (even those just simply passing by in the hallways) were very friendly! We stayed in a partial ocean view room, which actually had an excellent view of the ocean! We were impressed and it made us wonder what the full ocean view room would've provided since we already felt like we had practically a full ocean view from our room. Overall the room was very clean, modern, & the amenities were nice. What we liked very much in our room was the wall mounted sliding door which acted like a curtain, that was in front of the sliding doors to go out on the balcony. We came in from the east coast so adjusting to the time difference took a little bit and that door/curtain (for lack of the appropriate term) kept all the sun out, when we needed and wanted it to. So at first it was kind of deceiving when we would wake up, not knowing what time it was if we didn't look at a clock first because no extra light was shining through. Then once you'd open that door/curtain, you'd see the beautiful sun & ocean view! This hotel was in a nice central location to a wide variety of stores, shops, restaurants, etc. within walking distance. Just be aware one thing I did notice as we received our check-out summary was that they charged us $1.00 for each local call made, in which most hotels offer local calls for free so this was a little surprise on the bill. We would absolutely stay here again and would highly recommend it to anyone staying in the Kailua-Kona area!
- Also Known As:
- Hotel King Kamehamehas Kona Beach
- Courtyard King Kamehameha's Kona Beach Hotel Hawaii/Kailua-Kona
- Hawaii King Kamehamehas Kona Beach Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel and restaurants newly renovated in 2011. All 452 rooms have been upgraded which feature complimentary high speed Internet access, private balconies, mini refrigerator, coffee maker with complimentary Kona Coffee, 37' color flat screen television and complimentary in-room safe. You’ll experience a brand new hotel from the moment you step into the new lobby. You’ll also find completely renovated corridors, business center, meeting rooms, outdoor swimming pool and whirlpool and a 24-hour complimentary guest fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Courtyard King Kamehameha's Kona Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.