This is a large resort with all the bells and whistles but is very quiet and relaxing. If you want to see Hawaii without the hustle and bustle of a big city, Kona is the place. The pool and bar facilites are really good and across the road from a beach area. It is a short walk to the shops and to find food. It has all the facilities that you are after and more. The rooms are clean and comfortable with a balcony. There is wifi in the room and computers in the lobby. Staff are really helpful and we could hire a car from the hotel, no fuss. Our stay here was way too short, we wish we could have stayed longer. An ABC shop is part of the hotel, plus a coffee shop and other small stores. We will definitely be coming back here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel and restaurants newly renovated in 2011. All 452 rooms have been upgraded which feature complimentary high speed Internet access, private balconies, mini refrigerator, coffee maker with complimentary Kona Coffee, 37' color flat screen television and complimentary in-room safe. You’ll experience a brand new hotel from the moment you step into the new lobby. You’ll also find completely renovated corridors, business center, meeting rooms, outdoor swimming pool and whirlpool and a 24-hour complimentary guest fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard King Kamehameha's Kona Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel King Kamehamehas Kona Beach
- Hawaii King Kamehamehas Kona Beach Hotel
- Courtyard King Kamehameha's Kona Beach Hotel Hawaii/Kailua-Kona