Great location and the hotel was recently renovated. We had a great stay, although we were out most days. Pool wasn't crowded and its quite central to the big box stores if you need anything. Good service, although we didn't try any of the restaurants. Free wifi and parking rates were reasonable $10/day. Only downside was that because a big group was coming in the day we were leaving, there was no hospitality room available. A slight inconvenience when travelling with a toddler and flying out late at night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel and restaurants newly renovated in 2011. All 452 rooms have been upgraded which feature complimentary high speed Internet access, private balconies, mini refrigerator, coffee maker with complimentary Kona Coffee, 37' color flat screen television and complimentary in-room safe. You’ll experience a brand new hotel from the moment you step into the new lobby. You’ll also find completely renovated corridors, business center, meeting rooms, outdoor swimming pool and whirlpool and a 24-hour complimentary guest fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, Priceline, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Marriott, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Courtyard King Kamehameha's Kona Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel King Kamehamehas Kona Beach
- Hawaii King Kamehamehas Kona Beach Hotel
- Courtyard King Kamehameha's Kona Beach Hotel Hawaii/Kailua-Kona