We stayed at this hotel in Nov 2011. The hotel is newly remodeled. Marriott recently took over the property.
The rooms are very nice and clean. We had a partial ocean view that was great! One of the best things is the hotel is located right on the ocean with a very short walk to old town Kona.
Very close to great restaurants and shopping. The snorkeling located right next to the hotel in the bay is good. Lots to see and the water is calm and great for swimming.
They offer a very nice pool with a bar in the same area.
The restaurant is ok, but I would recommend that you walk the very short distance to lots of other choices in old town.
When we return to Kona we will stay at this hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel and restaurants newly renovated in 2011. All 452 rooms have been upgraded which feature complimentary high speed Internet access, private balconies, mini refrigerator, coffee maker with complimentary Kona Coffee, 37' color flat screen television and complimentary in-room safe. You’ll experience a brand new hotel from the moment you step into the new lobby. You’ll also find completely renovated corridors, business center, meeting rooms, outdoor swimming pool and whirlpool and a 24-hour complimentary guest fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Courtyard King Kamehameha's Kona Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel King Kamehamehas Kona Beach
- Hawaii King Kamehamehas Kona Beach Hotel
- Courtyard King Kamehameha's Kona Beach Hotel Hawaii/Kailua-Kona