This is a large hotel – huge foyer with lovely flower arrangements but long corridors. It is an easy drive from the airport to this hotel. It is close to shops, restaurants, shopping centre and waterfront (where we came across a market on Sunday – road along the waterfront was closed).
To see the sea from our lanai we had to hang over the railing. The adjacent lanai could be seen when sitting outside.
We asked for a quiet room and we got one (overlooked roof between wings). We could hear the luau which was not unpleasant and it finished reasonably early.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel and restaurants newly renovated in 2011. All 452 rooms have been upgraded which feature complimentary high speed Internet access, private balconies, mini refrigerator, coffee maker with complimentary Kona Coffee, 37' color flat screen television and complimentary in-room safe. You’ll experience a brand new hotel from the moment you step into the new lobby. You’ll also find completely renovated corridors, business center, meeting rooms, outdoor swimming pool and whirlpool and a 24-hour complimentary guest fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Marriott, Priceline, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Courtyard King Kamehameha's Kona Beach Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel King Kamehamehas Kona Beach
- Hawaii King Kamehamehas Kona Beach Hotel
- Courtyard King Kamehameha's Kona Beach Hotel Hawaii/Kailua-Kona