We stayed in three different locations, and this is the only one we would go back to. The breakfasts are exquisite, fruit and cereal if you wish, bacon, eggs if you prefer. Always fresh coffee and homemade bread. The breakfast lanai is a great meeting place for learning from other traveler's where to go and what to do. Comfortable beds and large rooms with separate shower and sink area. And the MOST friendly, caring, awesome staff.
Thanks Monica, Matthew and Jonathon.
- Also Known As:
- Hale Maluhia Country Inn (House Of Peace) Kona Hotel
- Hale Maluhia Country Inn (House Of Peace) Kona Hotel Kailua-Kona
- Country Inn Kailua-Kona
- Kailua-Kona Country Inn
- Hale Maluhia Country Inn (House Of Peace) Kona Hawaii/Kailua-Kona
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy Kona coffee plantation in comfort with exceptional food (full breakfast buffet and DIY omelet bar, w/ fresh bread baked daily & includes pure Kona coffee) with bird watching, sage advice, friendly prices, Japanese tile/stone spa, broadband wireless, good beds, private baths and a gentle touch of aloha from old Hawai'i along the road less traveled just 3 miles south of Kailua-Kona and 11 miles south of the Kona International Airport (KOA). Five Rooms and two Cottages. ... more less