Wendi and Kona Dave have created a beautiful, tranquil and relaxing retreat where you can truly wind down and escape the daily grind. If however you want action, excitement or adventure, they have all the information to hand to help you arrange whatever you want, from the best things to see and do to the best places to eat. The breakfasts are indulgent, generous and gorgeous and can be made "to go" if you have an early start. The rooms are very comfortable and there are facilities to BBQ if you don't feel like going out at night. Big Island is a fascinating place to visit but is made all the better with the help of Wendi and Kona Dave.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aloha filled vacation at a plantation styled B&B, set on a lush tropical 1.3 acre estate. Private park-like setting,gated parking. 10 mins. from Kailua-Kona, shopping, beaches & restaurants. Old-growth garden, zen zone with lots of statuary, relaxing & peaceful, welcoming! Expansive covered and sun decks, garden jacuzzi. 4 spacious rooms, all private baths,luxury linens: bungalow w/kitchenette, 2 tree-top bedrooms with sundeck, & master suite w/deck area. Shared outdoor kitchen with huge gas BBQ, shared fridge. Concierge services, trip planning, owners are very knowledgeable of Island activities and special things to do. We provide snorkel equipment/beach chairs/bags/boogie boards/umbrellas. 3 course hot breakfast, varied daily: pastries, local tropical and exotic fruits, special dietary needs are catered to. Teas/Kona coffee 24/7. Adult guests, no children under 17 years. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Honu Kai B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Honu Kai Bed And Breakfast
- Honu Kai Hotel Kailua-Kona
- Honu Kai B&B Hawaii/Kailua-Kona