So many good things have been said about this beautiful B&B and they're all true. Wendi and Dave are warm, hospitable hosts with a great knowledge of the island. Their home is quiet, peaceful and so comfortable and you are invited to share it with them. Delicious food, lovely surroundings. We arrived as guests and left as friends. It doesn't get much better than that.
- Also Known As:
- Honu Kai Bed And Breakfast
- Honu Kai Hotel Kailua-Kona
- Honu Kai Hotel
- Honu Kai B&B Hawaii/Kailua-Kona
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aloha filled vacation at a plantation styled B&B, set on a lush tropical 1.3 acre estate. Private park-like setting,gated parking. 10 mins. from Kailua-Kona, shopping, beaches & restaurants. Old-growth garden, zen zone with lots of statuary, relaxing & peaceful, welcoming! Expansive covered and sun decks, garden jacuzzi. 4 spacious rooms, all private baths,luxury linens: bungalow w/kitchenette, 2 tree-top bedrooms with sundeck, & master suite w/deck area. Shared outdoor kitchen with huge gas BBQ, shared fridge. Concierge services, trip planning, owners are very knowledgeable of Island activities and special things to do. We provide snorkel equipment/beach chairs/bags/boogie boards/umbrellas. 3 course hot breakfast, varied daily: pastries, local tropical and exotic fruits, special dietary needs are catered to. Teas/Kona coffee 24/7. Adult guests, no children under 17 years. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Honu Kai B&B reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.