“food not as tasteful...” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 11 Nightlife in Kailua-Kona
Type: Bars
Courtenay, Canada
“food not as tasteful...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2014

I love the venue but this past time that we visited was with family...too loud music nearby at the Huggos bar. Also, my Mahi Mahi was "smothered" in a type of sauce that I would not order again...let the seafood do the talking, pls. and not the sauce. I'll choose another venue when in Kona, next time.

Visited January 2014

Pleasanton, California
28 attraction reviews
“What a great place to come and watch the sunset”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2014 via mobile

After a long day in Kona, we wanted to find a place for good food and to watch the sunset on a great day. We chose this place from a referral from a friend who was there in December. We had a couple of drinks. The pork nachos were fantastic. I had the fish of the day which was out of this world. The sunset was also out of this world. Highly recommend this place.

Visited January 2014
“Yuck”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2013

Terrible food terrible service terrible atmosphere . Never again . The place was so dark it was ridiculous & the food was pf very poor quality . I will never recommend huggos to anyone .