“Best day ever!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Sea Quest Snorkel Tours

Sea Quest Snorkel Tours
Sea Quest Rafting Adventures, 78-7128 Kaleiopapa Street, Kailua-Kona, Island of Hawaii, HI 96740
808-329-7238
Tacoma
4 attraction reviews
“Best day ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2014

If you do anything... Go on a snorkel trip with this company. Dan and Captain Joe were friendly, knowledgeable and fun. Amazing 3 snorkeling spots, saw many humpback whales and lava caves/ tubes. Great way to see the coast and not like those other crowded boats with 100 people. Only 10 people on our small boat. Don't forget to tip your crew when you do this trip, they deserve it! Thanks guys for a great day!

Waite Park, Minnesota
10 attraction reviews
“Swimming with the dolphins!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2014

Steve and Simine were absolutely fantastic captains on our snorkeling adventure! These two I believe went above and beyond what we had expected! We swam with around 75 dolphins and had an amazing experience snorkeling off of the shore where Captain Cook originally landed. If you want to go snorkeling or want to swim with the dolphins while in Kona, HI choose this tour group! It was great too because it was easy in and out of the raft. We only had four on the raft and it made for a very enjoyable five hour experience. I had never snorkeled before and they were so understanding and really prepared me for what to expect! We had a great snack and lunch prepared for us on this excursion as well.

Seattle
4 attraction reviews
“Highlight of our trip to the Big Island”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2014

We took the 5-hour south kona adventure. It was awesome. Great snorkeling at three different sites. Whales and dolphins between the snorkel stops. Staff was patient and let us snorkel for quite a while at each stop. Also shared other great info about South Kona. Visited several sea caves. Well worth the price.

Iowa
9 attraction reviews
“Great snorkeling”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2014

Nice boat ride to our snorkeling location. Having never gone snorkeling, the crew provided very good basic information. Great underwater viewing of coral and fish. On way back, crew provided nice informative narration of sites. Highly recommended for beginning snorkelers.

Miami, Florida
3 attraction reviews
“Tony and Patrick were amazing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2014

I went on this snorkeling trip with my 2 sisters and nephew. I had never snorkeled and was terrified. They made me feel so welcome and gave me 1-1 attention to help ease me in to snorkeling 101. I had an amazing time. These 2 were exceptional. In fact, they were so good, I am sending them a separate letter with an additional tip thanking them again!!! A must do!!!

Visited January 2014