We had a 2 night stay in July, at the tail end of a storm they had. The cool air and fantastic views were awesome. Breakfast and coffee and morning music made our stay memorable. Hans and Marsha were perfect hosts and very organized. This was our first stay at any B&B. It won't be our last. Hasso the dog was a pleasant greeter along with the woofers. They seemed to be excited for their opportunity to be there and learn/work. I bought coffee to take home. It reminds us of our stay at Mangos. We'll see you again.
- Also Known As:
- Mango Sunset Bnb At Lyman Farms Hotel Kailua-Kona
- Mango Sunset Bnb At Lyman Farms Hotel
- Mango Sunset BnB At Lyman Farms Hawaii/Kailua-Kona
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on our gold-medal-winning Organic Kona Coffee Estate. Hot breakfasts plus our Kona Coffee, fruit, juice. Serene, secluded, cozy, in 2000 ft., private driveway & parking. Breathtaking ocean views across our Kona Coffee Farm. Minutes from Kona town and airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Tingo, Venere and Expedia so you can book your Mango Sunset BnB at Lyman Farms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.