Walking into this condo, we were amazed at the beautiful ocean views.This condo is an end unit so the windows and outside deck are on two sides taking advantage of the incredible views! It is located right on the ocean so there was always a breeze. I worried that it would be hot since there is no AC, but it never got hot inside with the constant breeze. There are two bedrooms and it is nicely furnished. The bathrooms and kitchen could be updated but that didn't matter since the location is so good. The place was quiet too. We never heard any neighbors. The resort itself is well maintained and has very nice landscaping. It is gated so you need a code to enter the resort. We used the pool which was warm and never crowded. For the reasonable rate and the beautiful ocean view we would definitely stay there again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Description: The Keauhou Kona Surf and Racquet Club Resort is a 4-star resort located in Keauhou on the sunny Kona Coast of the Big Island, Hawaii. The resort is adjacent to a sandy beach and was once the residence of four Hawaiian kings including the Great King Kamehameha. There are 197 privately-owned units at the resort with 77 townhouses and 120 condos with some beachfront and many oceanfront units along with ocean and fairway view condos. Townhouse #48 is a charming yet elegant condo situated in the Keauhou Kona Surf & Racquet Club only steps from the beautiful Kona beaches. The condo is stocked with everything you need to enjoy your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Otel so you can book your Keauhou Kona Surf And Racquet Club Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Keauhou Kona Surf And Racquet Club Hotel Kailua-Kona
- Keauhou Kona Surf And Racquet Club Resort Hawaii/Kailua-Kona