We stayed in unit 1-202 at the Keauhou Kona Surf and Racquet Club. We were very delighted with this wonderful oceanfront unit on the second floor which is just like on the pictures at “http://www.alohacondos.com/bigisland/keauhou-kona-surf-and-racquet-club/1-202”. We spent a lot of time on the lanai which is just a few yards away from the shore. An unbeatable view with privacy! One night, we were watching the sunset on the lanai and were so thrilled to see whales. The unit was clean and nicely decorated. The kitchen is well stocked. The beds are very comfortable. No A/C but leave the windows open and the fans on and it is perfect. It was so nice to have boogie boards, tennis racquets, snorkeling gears, beach towels. There is a washer/dryer, TV, wifi,... everything you might need. Booking the unit was easy and without any problems. The keys were waiting for us in a box outside the door.
We really like the resort that is very quiet. The resort has beautiful gardens. We were a little bit disappointed by the size of the pool but great for kids. There are 3 tennis courts. Kahaluu beach is at walking distance of the resort. It is a great beach for snorkeling. The closer to the shore, the more fishes you see and turtles! Magic sand beach a bit more north (not walking distance) has big waves, great for boogie boarding. The resort is also close to the Keauhou shopping center. It is also at walking distance if you don’t mind a slope. It is a short drive to Kailua-Kona. It is a 2 hour drive to the volcano national park.
We really enjoyed our stay and recommend this unit at the Keaukou Kona Surf and Racquet club. We hope we’ll be back!
- Also Known As:
- Keauhou Kona Surf And Racquet Club Hotel Kailua-Kona
- Keauhou Kona Surf And Racquet Club Hotel
- Keauhou Kona Surf And Racquet Club Resort Hawaii/Kailua-Kona
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Description: The Keauhou Kona Surf and Racquet Club Resort is a 4-star resort located in Keauhou on the sunny Kona Coast of the Big Island, Hawaii. The resort is adjacent to a sandy beach and was once the residence of four Hawaiian kings including the Great King Kamehameha. There are 197 privately-owned units at the resort with 77 townhouses and 120 condos with some beachfront and many oceanfront units along with ocean and fairway view condos. Townhouse #48 is a charming yet elegant condo situated in the Keauhou Kona Surf & Racquet Club only steps from the beautiful Kona beaches. The condo is stocked with everything you need to enjoy your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Otel so you can book your Keauhou Kona Surf And Racquet Club Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.