We enjoyed a relaxing week in the off season (early December 2012) in this comfortable ground floor condo.Lovely ocean front location with great views (no swimming directly from condo). Condo was clean and spacious, and in a great location to explore different parts of the island. When we were not on the road we enjoyed sitting on the lanai and watching the ocean and the wonderful sunsets. A very nice swimming and snorkeling beach is close by on Alii Drive. Beach towels, matts, snorkels, flippers and other things left by previous vacationers are very convenient.
Very noise sensitive people might be bothered by hearing neighbors upstairs walk or children run. We didn't mind. As other reviewers mentioned, the dishwasher needs upgrading, some racks are broken and rusty.
The complex is very nice, well maintained and spacious with tennis courts and a good sized pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Description: The Keauhou Kona Surf and Racquet Club Resort is a 4-star resort located in Keauhou on the sunny Kona Coast of the Big Island, Hawaii. The resort is adjacent to a sandy beach and was once the residence of four Hawaiian kings including the Great King Kamehameha. There are 197 privately-owned units at the resort with 77 townhouses and 120 condos with some beachfront and many oceanfront units along with ocean and fairway view condos. Townhouse #48 is a charming yet elegant condo situated in the Keauhou Kona Surf & Racquet Club only steps from the beautiful Kona beaches. The condo is stocked with everything you need to enjoy your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Otel so you can book your Keauhou Kona Surf And Racquet Club Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Keauhou Kona Surf And Racquet Club Hotel Kailua-Kona
- Keauhou Kona Surf And Racquet Club Resort Hawaii/Kailua-Kona