“Better than average fast food” 3 of 5 stars
Review of L & L Hawaiian Barbeque

L & L Hawaiian Barbeque
75-5595 Palani Rd Ste A6, Lanihau Shopping Ctr., Kailua-Kona, Island of Hawaii, HI 96740-3136
(808) 331-8886
Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #76 of 234 Restaurants in Kailua-Kona
Cuisines: Hawaiian
Aliso Viejo, California, United States
“Better than average fast food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012

Went for breakfast and got lots of good food for very little $$. I have not had the lunch or dinner specials but I would guess they are worth the prices

Bellingham, Wash.
“A lot of food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

We got a couple dinners to go and we were able to eat off of them for two days and still have some left over. Oh, buy the way, the food was good too.

Carmel, California, United States
“Very average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

I liked the affordable prices but the food was really not good and it seemed kind of dirty. It's on par with most Hawaiian eateries on the Big Island which is to say not very good. Will never go back.

Honolulu, Hawaii, United States
“Make'em listen!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

I had L & L food before (i live in Hawaii) so I expected the same, but I was wrong. We went to this place for breakfast and it was a complete disaster. The server didn't listen at all. When we said we wanted our eggs scrambled, they came sunny side up. We even have to go and get our napkins ourselves, our spoons and forks. The place wasn't busy at all. I doubted if this place in Kona is even Hawaiian since the servers and the cook were all Asians. I'm not judgmental or racist at all, but I'm just saying that this place is really terrible! Stay away. You can get better food with better service, and a lot cheaper at McDonald's.

Tampa, Florida
“Fast service and very cheap food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

This place was full early in the morning. The outside tables were full. It was located in the shopping center and it was a walking distance from our hotel. We wanted to see what the locals ate for breakfast. I ordered the Portuguese sausage with 2 eggs. It came with steamed white rice. All food were served in a styrofoam container whether it was eaten there or taken out. I have never tasted Portuguese sausage before but I was pleasantly surprised. It was delicious. It seemed popular with the locals. The service was fast and friendly.

• Visited September 2012