“Average diner type” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout, Late Night, Dessert
Phoenix, Arizona, United States
“Average diner type”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

I found this place on recommendation of the owner of the condo I rented. The food was okay, service was a little slow, and the atmosphere was that of a local diner. I order an oriental type salad with coconut shrimp. It was good, but not excellent. I'd say it's an okay place to get a bite, but by no means a fancy dinner date. Prices were $12-20 a plate.

Visited March 2013

Huntington Beach, California
“Great Food Great Price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013

The best chicken teriyaki I have ever tasted! My wife had the Teriyaki Oriental Salad which was great too! I would not get the garlic mash potatoes they were to dry. There were other sides offered I think I should have went with the Potato Mac salad. This place was recommended by Lana who has a Massage studio within walking distance. I recommend both!

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Oak Harbor, Washington
“Your go-to place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

3 meals between 25 February & 4 March
We all have 'em where we live; that go-to cafe, diner, etc. The frequent answer to the question about breakfast, lunch, or dinner. B.I.G. is that place in Kona; good food, reasonably priced, and friendly service. Wait staff was spot on with recommendations. Granted, the service was sometimes slow but never painfully so. Gravy (Loco Moco) was exceptional, the stuff of dreams (according to my wife). Speaking of Loco Moco, the menu opportunity to customize (more than just ground beef) your Loco Moco was great. I recommend the Portuguese sausage.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Marshall, MI
“Great Food - greater portions!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 7, 2013

Nice local restaurant, with great food. Always enjoy eating here. My husband loves the teriyaki beef. The fresh fish items on the menu are also a good choice.

Visited February 2013
“Hotel Recommendation!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013 via mobile

The lady at the concierge of the King Kamehameha refer us to this local establishment! And she was right on! Very large portions for the price! The place was packed so we got a carryout...another guest waiting for a carryout and we asked him for what he liked and he reference the "Beef Teriyaki". So that is what we ordered and it was fantastic! It came with two scoop of rice and another side dish! I will be back....one more time before I leave!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere