“Tasty” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Baltimore, MD
“Tasty”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013 via mobile

Very cute place. Like others have said, cupcakes are small. Back home, we have a lot of little shops like this place that offer huge cupcakes for cheaper. But overall, very tasty cupcakes. If you are in the mood for sweets, try them out! Very clean and friendly service.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Kealakekua, Hawaii
“Greatest Cupcakes”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

I'm not usually a cupcake eater but I had their carrot cake once and since then have gone back time and time again for more. I now have so many favorites and none have gone to waste ..NOT ONCE!! I'm glad they opened up here in Kailua.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
bittersweet1
“Pretty good but not Hokulani or Cupcake Couture good.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

I visited this place when i was in Kona. My boyfriend loves cake, so how could we resist! The decor was fresh, clean and cute. There was some wall art that I liked.

We both ordered mint chocolate chip-type cupcakes. The frosting was good, and overall the cupcakes were delicious.

The reason I only gave four stars instead of five is because I still prefer the cupcakes at Hokulani or Cupcake Couture on Oahu. I would still come back and give this place a try though.

Visited March 2013
Fieldbrook, California
“Not so great.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

We were expecting a lot more from the Bleu Cupcakery based on other reviews. The cupcakes were small, dry and overpriced. I wouldn't go back again.

Visited March 2013
“Yummy cupcakes ~ but not exactly worth it.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

Went here based on TripAdvisor reviews ~ cute place ~ very clean ~ friendly & efficient counter service ~ tried strawberry guava (great!) and salted caramel (good) cupcakes ~ both tasty and not overwhelmingly sugary sweet ~ but, these cupcakes are REALLY small and REALLY expensive ~ one time was probably enough for me ~ I'll stick with the haupia cake from Costco ~ SO good and such a good buy, too.

• Visited April 2013