“Aloha With Charm & Elegance” 5 of 5 stars

Special Rate
$395 (USD)
Ranked #2 of 12 Kailua-Kona B&B and Inns
Kailua-Kona
“Aloha With Charm & Elegance”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

This was our second weekend at one of the most beautiful B&B's on the Big Island of Hawaii! We were greeted with 18 long stem roses in our room, as a "Birthday Happy", absolutly stunning and totally unexpected. What a way to kickoff a tremendous 2 day stay.

The grounds are awesome, and the setting is outstanding with views that go directly to the ocean and North Kona. The rooms are elegant, roomy and with delightful touches that make the stay even more eventful, and rememberable! Your hosts spare no expense to give you the most during your stay. The rec-room has the best in exercise equipment, a beautiful pool table, and music to boot. The lanai, the deck, the furnishings are comfortable, relaxing and allows one to just sit back and relax and take in the warm breeze coming up from the ocean. And if that isn't enough, a Barbecue Grill, Microwave Oven, and a 4-person SPA await you on the deck as well!

The breakfast is like no other at any B & B I have ever experienced. It offers both European and American elements; your hosts outdo themselves in making sure that you have plenty to eat and more, and with a flair for the best and the mostest.

We look forward to another stay at this glorious B&B, hosted by two of the most generous people I have met. They make you not want to leave, and their establishment is like a home you could live in for a long long time.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Captain Cook, Hawaii
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012

I took a few days off and decided to stay on the island, but wanted to get away from home. I had heard good things about Ohi'a Park Estate so I gave it a try. One of the best decisions I have made. The place is great and Robert and Daniel are incredible hosts. The suite was so clean and fresh. The bed was so comfee I could have stayed in it my entire stay. The first day I was there I started off with unwinding in the jacuzzi and every day after I did the same. One day I decided to go down to the beach and Daniel made me lunch to go which included sandwichs, chips, vegies and dip, also drinks. My own little picnic!!! Each morning I was served breakfest on the lower lanai, after I would have coffee in my room and lounge around a bit. After dinner cocktails were a great touch. The best B&B I have ever stayed at.

Room Tip: Room #4 is at the end of the lanai and offers the most privacy.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
Zurich, Switzerland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2012

Great location in a residential neighborhood only 10 minutes from down town Kona.
We stayed here for several days and loved it. Our spacious suite was very well furnished and always kept spotless clean. It offered all the amenities of a 5star Hotel.
Breakfast served at your own table on the deck overlooking tropical grounds was freshly prepared and delicious.
Daniel and Robert, thank you for being so great hosts and for giving us this feel of pampered luxury!
We really enjoyed our stay and will definitely come back soon. We can highly recommand this place!
Bernhard und Ursula Pfander

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Ohi'a Park Estate? Share your experiences!