“Wonderful B&B” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Ohi'a Park Estate

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Kailua-Kona
Ohi'a Park Estate
Ranked #2 of 13 Kailua-Kona B&B and Inns
Captain Cook, Hawaii
“Wonderful B&B”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012

I took a few days off and decided to stay on the island, but wanted to get away from home. I had heard good things about Ohi'a Park Estate so I gave it a try. One of the best decisions I have made. The place is great and Robert and Daniel are incredible hosts. The suite was so clean and fresh. The bed was so comfee I could have stayed in it my entire stay. The first day I was there I started off with unwinding in the jacuzzi and every day after I did the same. One day I decided to go down to the beach and Daniel made me lunch to go which included sandwichs, chips, vegies and dip, also drinks. My own little picnic!!! Each morning I was served breakfest on the lower lanai, after I would have coffee in my room and lounge around a bit. After dinner cocktails were a great touch. The best B&B I have ever stayed at.

Room Tip: Room #4 is at the end of the lanai and offers the most privacy.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled solo

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Zurich, Switzerland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2012

Great location in a residential neighborhood only 10 minutes from down town Kona.
We stayed here for several days and loved it. Our spacious suite was very well furnished and always kept spotless clean. It offered all the amenities of a 5star Hotel.
Breakfast served at your own table on the deck overlooking tropical grounds was freshly prepared and delicious.
Daniel and Robert, thank you for being so great hosts and for giving us this feel of pampered luxury!
We really enjoyed our stay and will definitely come back soon. We can highly recommand this place!
Bernhard und Ursula Pfander

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Ohi'a Park Estate? Share your experiences!