Aloha. Everything other members have said about Holua Resort is true! Myself and 3 friends spent a week here and loved everything about this beautiful place. Couldn't fault a thing. The accommodation is lovely and comfortable. Having a washer and dryer is a real help. The gardens are well maintained with some fantastic shrubs and trees, every unit has a close swimming pool and spa pool. Undercover parking keeps your car cool. Every staff member I met so so smiling, friendly and helpful, there was always someone getting around in the golf buggies. Housekeeping staff kept us well supplied with fresh towels and anything else we required. On Tuesday evening entertainment and food is put on for the guests. Kind of like a luau. The young people dancing and entertaining were wonderful! Big shopping centre close by with lots of shops, restaurants and cinemas. Craft markets just down the road on Wednesday morning. Unless you are just coming to the resort to relax and not sightsee you need a car as it's a way out of Kona. There is so much to see and do on this island a car is a must. We'll definitely be back and highly recommend this resort to everyone. Mahalo.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With a stunning coastal view of Keauhou Bay’s private harbor, the Holua Resort at Mauna Loa Village invites you to enjoy your perfect Hawaiian vacation. The Holua Resort offers 73 spacious, air-conditioned villas designed with a Hawaiian flair. Each comfortable villa offers a private lanai or patio with ocean, mountain or golf course view. Step outside your door and enjoy eight sparkling swimming pools and whirlpools, 11 world-class tennis courts, a fitness facility, and even on-site activities. When you’re ready to explore your spectacular surroundings, head out to sea for some of the best sport fishing in the Pacific. Surf crystalline tropical waters in the morning and snow-ski on breathtaking Mauna Kea in the afternoon. From fascinating sights and spectacular natural beauty to endless recreation, the best of the "Big Island" welcomes you Holua Resort at Mauna Loa Village for your next romantic getaway, family vacation or golf trip to Hawaii. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Holua Resort at The Mauna Loa Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holua Resort At The Mauna Loa Village Hotel Kailua-Kona
- Holua Hotel Kailua Kona
- Holua Resort Mauna Loa Village
- Holua Resort At The Mauna Loa Village Hawaii/Kailua-Kona