We stayed in a cheerful, well appointed one bedroom unit with full kitchen. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The resort is located about 25 minutes away from City of Refuge (National Historic Park, which well worth visiting) and Two Steps, one of the best places on the island for snorkeling. Also in the area are numerous Kona coffee farms, some of which offer free tours and tasting and Greenwell Farms is one that I would recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With a stunning coastal view of Keauhou Bay’s private harbor, the Holua Resort at Mauna Loa Village invites you to enjoy your perfect Hawaiian vacation. The Holua Resort offers 73 spacious, air-conditioned villas designed with a Hawaiian flair. Each comfortable villa offers a private lanai or patio with ocean, mountain or golf course view. Step outside your door and enjoy eight sparkling swimming pools and whirlpools, 11 world-class tennis courts, a fitness facility, and even on-site activities. When you’re ready to explore your spectacular surroundings, head out to sea for some of the best sport fishing in the Pacific. Surf crystalline tropical waters in the morning and snow-ski on breathtaking Mauna Kea in the afternoon. From fascinating sights and spectacular natural beauty to endless recreation, the best of the "Big Island" welcomes you Holua Resort at Mauna Loa Village for your next romantic getaway, family vacation or golf trip to Hawaii. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Holua Resort at The Mauna Loa Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holua Resort At The Mauna Loa Village Hotel Kailua-Kona
- Holua Hotel Kailua Kona
- Holua Resort Mauna Loa Village
- Holua Resort At The Mauna Loa Village Hawaii/Kailua-Kona