This was our 4th visit to Holua Resort (the second with family) and we were, once again, pleased by the staff--always accommodating--and the grounds--always meticulously maintained. Auntie Beth is the best! Shawn (listed as "concierge" but oh so much more!) was beyond helpful.. we'll be baaaack!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With a stunning coastal view of Keauhou Bay’s private harbor, the Holua Resort at Mauna Loa Village invites you to enjoy your perfect Hawaiian vacation. The Holua Resort offers 73 spacious, air-conditioned villas designed with a Hawaiian flair. Each comfortable villa offers a private lanai or patio with ocean, mountain or golf course view. Step outside your door and enjoy eight sparkling swimming pools and whirlpools, 11 world-class tennis courts, a fitness facility, and even on-site activities. When you’re ready to explore your spectacular surroundings, head out to sea for some of the best sport fishing in the Pacific. Surf crystalline tropical waters in the morning and snow-ski on breathtaking Mauna Kea in the afternoon. From fascinating sights and spectacular natural beauty to endless recreation, the best of the "Big Island" welcomes you Holua Resort at Mauna Loa Village for your next romantic getaway, family vacation or golf trip to Hawaii. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Holua Resort at The Mauna Loa Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holua Resort At The Mauna Loa Village Hotel Kailua-Kona
- Holua Hotel Kailua Kona
- Holua Resort Mauna Loa Village
- Holua Resort At The Mauna Loa Village Hawaii/Kailua-Kona