Beautiful resort. 15 minute drive into town. Everything was perfect. You should go ! Have no second thoughts. Restaraunt on premises good, but a little pricey. Golfing was expensive, but my husband and son enjoy playing 36 holes. On the second 18 holes they were only charged $35. Shopping is good. Was able to hunt down some loose Tahitian pearls. If interested, purchase pearls at the jewelry store by Starbucks, not in the center of town. The downtown pearls are A quality and run $800 a piece for 11mm. I purchased B quality 12mm Tahitian pearls for only $55 each. Big Difference !! Anyways, have FUN on your journey !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Kona Coast Resort on Hawaii's Big Island sits on 21 acres of lush, tropical gardens and offers spectacular views of palm trees and calm waters. 267 spacious and air-conditioned villas at Kona Coast Resort are designed with a Hawaiian flair. Each comfortable villa offers a magnificent Pacific coastline view or a manicured tropical garden view from its private lanai or patio and include full kitchens and all of the comforts of home. Enjoy two swimming pools (one family pool with a children’s pool and one quiet spa pool), three Jacuzzis, sauna, playground, tennis courts, volleyball, fitness center, and on-site activities like hula lessons and dive instruction. The abundance of things to do on the Big Island found within easy distance of the Kona Coast Resort is as remarkable as it is exhilarating. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelClick, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Kona Coast Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kona Coast Hotel Kailua-Kona
- Kona Coast Resort Hawaii/Kailua-Kona