Loved our 2-bedroom, 2-bath condo. Full kitchen & laundry perfect for busy family 2 week adventure. Housekeeping staff were extremely considerate of our small children. Condos on hill, away from pool & common areas were very quiet & had beautiful views. Enjoyed hula demos & resort-offered pupus.
Units were very comfortable, clean, & well appointed for long stay.
Pool area was just ok. Baby pool had odd strong current from jets. It was too much for babies under 1. Bigger pool wasn't too exciting to older kids and guests weren't too keen to share with kids. Resort does offer adult-only pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Kona Coast Resort on Hawaii's Big Island sits on 21 acres of lush, tropical gardens and offers spectacular views of palm trees and calm waters. 267 spacious and air-conditioned villas at Kona Coast Resort are designed with a Hawaiian flair. Each comfortable villa offers a magnificent Pacific coastline view or a manicured tropical garden view from its private lanai or patio and include full kitchens and all of the comforts of home. Enjoy two swimming pools (one family pool with a children’s pool and one quiet spa pool), three Jacuzzis, sauna, playground, tennis courts, volleyball, fitness center, and on-site activities like hula lessons and dive instruction. The abundance of things to do on the Big Island found within easy distance of the Kona Coast Resort is as remarkable as it is exhilarating. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Kona Coast Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kona Coast Hotel Kailua-Kona
- Kona Coast Resort Hawaii/Kailua-Kona