“Can't wait to come back and go again!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Dolphin Adventures Kealakekua Bay Snorkel Tours Manta Ray Evening Snorkels and Whale Watching Cruises (seasonalOur Snorkel Tours include Coastline Viewing, Talk Story, Food, Fun, Beverage and Captain Cook Snorkeling. Our crew and boat, Coast Guard certified, has a great way of teaching reef protection, coloring the legends and making it the best snorkel in Kona. See website for Special Website Discounts!
Vancouver, Washington
“Can't wait to come back and go again!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

My husband and I went on both the dolphin swim and the manta dive. Captain Mike and Louisa were very informative,engaging and fun to go on these adventures with! We were able to get in/out of the water with the dolphins 3 times. Captain Mike gave a history lesson when we were at the Captain Cook monument. They took great care of me when we hit an unexpected "pothole" in the waves and I tweaked my back. Louisa's care in helping me stretch my back muscles made it possible to enjoy the rest of the ride and the rest of my 2 week stay in the islands. They are an amazing team to be around, great teamwork to ensure customer satisfaction.
The manta dive was the highlight of my trip! Getting to see these creatures up close was something that I will always remember!
Splashers might be one of the smaller companies out there but that is what makes them so special. Hopefully their great service and caring will remain a secret till we get back to Kona , but I don't think that is possible as I have told my friends and they have told their friends and so on.
Great company!! Can't go wrong with this crew of Captain Mike and Louisa!!

Shoreline, WA
11 attraction reviews
“Thrilling Adventure”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

If you like to experience the wind in your hair, ocean spray and swim with dolphins and later snorkel at Captain Cook's, then this is the excursion for you. Capt.Mike and his helper, Zach were great, as was the entire trip. He found a pod of dolphins and actually got us in and out of the boat 3 times so we could swim 'over' them. After that we spent plenty of time snorkeling with the largest variety of tropical fish we've ever seen in all of Hawaii.
The price is right, however as we picked up speed on our return, the ride did get bumpy (but we liked that part too). A light lunch and fruit was provided.

Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, Hawaii
“Night manta ray tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

Wow I have traveled the world and done many things, but tonight was fantastic, mike and his co host did a fantastic job, well informed , safe and very professional. I would recommend this adventure to anyone, I saw captain Mike treat an elderly couple like they were his parents. Very nice.i wish this company nothing but the best....thank you for a fantastic memory that I shall enjoy for ever. Thank you Nicky ...at splasher's for your recommendation . You made my trip.

Visited November 2012
Rigby, Id
20 attraction reviews
“This was the highlight of my trip to Hawaii!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

I didn't know such a tour existed until I saw the ads in a flier at the airport. I had to go! I had flown into Hilo, so it was gonna be a 3 hour drive. So I stopped off at the black sand beach, got a tan with the turtles, then saw the green sand beach then got to Kona in plenty of time to get on the boat and swim with Manta RAys!! If you are leary of snorkeling, don't be. It's not really snorkeling...you just hang on to a surf board and float. I was in the water about 2 min and the first manta ray showed up. I spent the next 45 minutes saying "OH MY GOSH!" They are plankton eaters, so no need to fear. But they came 8 inches from my chest doing barrel roll back bends. We saw about 15 of them that night. I HIGHLY recommend this adventure. The staff was sooooo excellent. What a night! Thanks guys!

13 attraction reviews
“Exciting evening manta ray snorkel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

We took the evening manta ray snorkel tour and had a wonderful time. Our guides were informative and put us at ease about doing an evening snorkel with these beautiful animals. We saw plenty of manta rays and were amazed at how close they swam to us. It was an unforgettable experience. We just wish that we could have stayed in the water longer. It is amazing how quickly 45 minutes can pass.