“FABULOUS OUTING” 5 of 5 stars

Los Angeles, California
3 attraction reviews
“FABULOUS OUTING”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

We loved the body glove cruise! the boat was comfortable and not crowded at all considering there were over 100 people on board. I would have never guessed that! all the staff was great! the captain was very friendly and helped the kids and even allowed them to "help" him sail! We also loved Kendra she was great, friendly and helpful! evryone was! we loved the slide and the diving platform. The snorking area was ok not a large amount of fish. Food the was also very good! We did see dolphins along the way! highly recommend, it was a great day!

Syracuse,NY
23 attraction reviews
“Great crew!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

The crew aboard Body Glove cruises go above and beyond to make your day enjoyable. They were all very helpful and seemed to really enjoy thier jobs. We took the morning snorkel/snuba sail. The breakfat buffet was well stocked and replenished often. The lunch wasn't quite as good, but I'm a bit of a "burger snob". They weren't bad, just overdone for my taste.(I'm sure if I'd asked they would have made one to my liking.They really are that accomodating.) The slide and diving platform were great for the young and the more adventurous. If you can swing the extra fare for the snuba give it a whirl. My 15 year old daughter loved it. The actual snorkeling was good, but not great. I don't think they're allowed out by the Cook Monument anymore so they sort of have to settle for second best. But you can still see lots of fish. Overall an excellent experience.

Visited July 2013
Los Angeles, California
3 attraction reviews
“Great Day”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

We had an amazing day on the Body Glove cruise. The staff was so friendly and very helpful. Everyone really seemed to enjoy working there. A couple of standouts are Kendra, Jon and Jeremie. But honestly everyone was great! The boat was very comfortable and had plenty of seating for a crowd of about 105. It did not seems crowded at all. The one not great thing was the location they took us to for snorkeling wasn't great... not a lot of fish... but honestly it didn't matter.
We went back to the boat and went down the slide and dive board.. My kids were thrilled.
The food was good too... especially the black bean burgers! Great day! I really recommend :)

Sun Lakes, Arizona
7 attraction reviews
“Don't Miss It”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

We took the three-hour Historical Sunset Dinner Cruise, which includes a storyteller and live music by LT Smooth. We couldn't have been better taken care of. The crew was welcoming, helpful and entertaining. The snacks and buffet dinner were excellent -- more than expected, hot and delicious. The buffet was opened when we were in Kaelakekua Bay near Captain Cook's monument, which made it easy to eat, since we were just drifting. The crew was available to carry our plates back to our seats. This is an excellently managed company with professional staff. I heartly recommend it.

Westlake Village, California
“Fantastic ship”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

Professional crew, well equipped, great food and drinks, great dive spot, all makes for a fantastic adventure. Have taken other snorkel boats but Body Glove has them beat hands down. I will be back next year.