“Customer service?” 3 of 5 stars

Type: Tours, Adventure
El Paso, Spain
“Customer service?”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2012

The captain was rude to me as I asked directions to his boat. I didn't appreciate getting chewed Out cause I could!nt find his boat. There was no map, no address. If you want a crusty sea captain. Choose this guy

Visited June 2012

Flagstaff, Arizona
19 attraction reviews
“Captain more interested in reading newspaper then finding fish”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2011

While a day on the ocean is always fine, spending money to charter a boat for a full day you would at least expect the captain to show interest in his clients. We fished his normal route and then spent 45 minutes circling the harbor waiting for the full day to be up. I realize fishing is always a chance thing but all I saw was the captain reading an article about a shark they fought a couple days before. His route seemed to go from buoy to buoy then back. His deckhand, Michael at least interacted with us. I felt that he had his regular clients and new ones did not seem to matter. I would show pictures of the fish but one skipjack tuna used for bait would not be very exciting.

Visited June 2011
Manchester, New Hampshire
“I caught the big one even with a banana on board”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2011

I went to Kona Hawaii for vacation with my wife and daughter. I was there for eight days and the only thing I was looking forward to was fishing on the Linda Sue 2. I had an awesome time. We had two big Blue Marlins on at once. It was something that you would see on TV. The captain and first mate were really nice and helpful. I ended up catching only one Blue Marlin 446lbs because they crossed lines and one probably got eaten by the maco shark that was hitting our bates. I plan on going again next year. I highly recommened the Linda Sue 2.
Mike Biron from NH