We stayed at the Kona Bali Kai for nine nights, and it was very pleasant. The place was clean, the staff was very helpful and the view was awesome! We did however have one little problem which was addressed immediately! It is close to a nice beach called the magic sands and not too far from the town, which was where all the restaurants and stores were. If I go back I most likely would stay there again, because it was a nice place to stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Kona Bali Kai is a condominium resort located on the ocean's edge, displaying an uninterrupted vista of magnificent Kona sunsets. Choose from studios, one-, two-, and three-bedroom suites with full-kitchens, private lanai, and ocean or mountainside views. Amenities include a swimming pool, barbecue areas throughout the resort, and a laundry facility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Castle Kona Bali Kai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kona Bali Kai Hotel Kailua-Kona
- Castle Kona Bali Kai Kailua
- Castle Kona Bali Kai Hotel
- Castle Kona Bali Kai Hawaii/Kailua-Kona