From what I had read about KBK I was a little nervous I must say but I absolutely love the place. We had a sea view from our large lanai (balcony), the condo was large clean with everything that you could have needed. We had a king bed with en suit and a queen bedroom with a toilet just next to it, our kitchen had everything you would need to prep some food. Table and chairs and two sun loungers outside perfect to watch the sea turtles and humpbacks go pass.
Reading through over reviews I feel it’s important to say we did not book through Kona Bali Kai but rather SunnyKonaCondos.com which has two sea facing units. It is run by a lovely lady who helped us with any questions we had.
In fact the only down side I have with our condo is that there is a palm leaf from one of the trees in front which blocks the sunset! So we have to move over a bit too see it a bit, as I say hardly a big problem
- Also Known As:
- Kona Bali Kai Hotel
- Kona Bali Kai Hotel Kailua-Kona
- Castle Kona Bali Kai Kailua
- Castle Kona Bali Kai
- Castle Kona Bali Kai Hotel
- Kona Bali Kai Hawaii/Kailua-Kona
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Olotels, getaroom.com, Priceline, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Kona Bali Kai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.