Wow, what a view of the ocean. Each room is ocean front. Roomy and very clean. Our condo was ocean front. about 50 feet from the beach itself. Two huge bedroom with full baths, large living area, huge kitchen. All you have to bring is your culinary expertise. The balcony is wonderful at sunrise and sunset. Two swimming pools; one regular size and the other is and edgeless salt water pool. The pool's water comes from the lapping waves of the sea. If you are lucky, a fish or more wlll ride with the waves and land in the pool while you are swimming.
Friendly and helpful staff, about 8 min from downtown Kona.
Going back next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An intimate, oceanfront resort with breathtaking views and spacious suites. This condominium resort fronts a magnificent rocky shoreline with its own sandy lounging area, outdoor barbecue facilities and more. Located just south of historic Kailua-Kona with its charming shops, dining and nightlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Aston Hotels & Resorts, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda and Tingo so you can book your Aston Kona by the Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Kona By The Sea Hotel Kailua-Kona
- Kona Sea
- Resortquest Kona Sea
- Kona By The Sea
- Aston Kona By The Sea Hawaii/Kailua-Kona