We did get a very large apartment with two bedrooms for a reasonable price here.
it's generally nice but there are some issues with cleaning with dirty pans and water filters. Also there were no coffee cups and no kettle.
Be Aware of the $12 charge per day which was certainly not clear on my booking. It seems to be essentially for cleaning and one bag of coffee which to me is unacceptable.
You can definitely do better than this place elsewhere in Kona.
It's a fairly depressing entrance through the car park as well.
You will need a car if you want to go to Kona Town as it is a long walk along a poorly late road with no pavements.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An intimate, oceanfront resort with breathtaking views and spacious suites. This condominium resort fronts a magnificent rocky shoreline with its own sandy lounging area, outdoor barbecue facilities and more. Located just south of historic Kailua-Kona with its charming shops, dining and nightlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Travelocity, Agoda, Low Cost Holidays and Odigeo so you can book your Aston Kona by the Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Kona By The Sea Hotel Kailua-Kona
- Kona Sea
- Resortquest Kona Sea
- Kona By The Sea
- Aston Kona By The Sea Hawaii/Kailua-Kona