We spent 10 nights in unit 420. It was clean, spacious and bright. We left the veranda door to the master bedroom open at night to listen to the surf and waking up to it was a highlight every single day. The staff were knowledgeable and helpful and having an on site 'Expedia Advisor' was great for figuring out what we wanted to do. As part of their training, they get to go on every adventure or to every location that they recommend.
For the room itself, there could have been more kitchen supplies; the knives were atrocious and we constantly ran out of cutlery and dishes (family of 4), but this is a small gripe. The only major issue I had was the master bed that clearly had gone past its due date by a few years and was collapsed in the middle on the left side. Made for very uncomfortable sleeps and a 'very good' instead of 'exceptional' review.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An intimate, oceanfront resort with breathtaking views and spacious suites. This condominium resort fronts a magnificent rocky shoreline with its own sandy lounging area, outdoor barbecue facilities and more. Located just south of historic Kailua-Kona with its charming shops, dining and nightlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Aston Kona by the Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aston Kona By The Sea Hotel Kailua-Kona
- Kona Sea
- Resortquest Kona Sea
- Kona By The Sea
- Aston Kona By The Sea Hawaii/Kailua-Kona