From the very moment we arrived the front desk staff couldn't have been more gracious and helpful. The pleasant smiles of everyone was a great way to start a vacation. Our 2 bedroom unit was on the 4th floor with a spectacular view and the ocean which was only 50 yards away.
The unit was well appointed and well maintained. The pool and jacuzzi were always clean and well maintained. Lounge chairs and tables were abundant around the pool and on the sand area. The beach itself is all volcanic rock, no sand beach, so if you are looking for that this is not the place to stay. But if you like belly boarding it has some great waves with an easy access from the shore.
The facility was within walking distance of a small market and liquor store. There is a place called Da Poke Shack which is also within walking distance which had a variety of Poke all of which were excellent and reasonably priced.
If you like being in an uncrowded and laid back facility this is it. Beautiful location, beautiful units and a beautiful staff
- Also Known As:
- Aston Kona By The Sea Hotel Kailua-Kona
- Aston Kona By The Sea Hotel
- Kona Sea
- Resortquest Kona Sea
- Resortquest Kona
- Kona By The Sea
- Aston Kona By The Sea Hawaii/Kailua-Kona
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An intimate, oceanfront resort with breathtaking views and spacious suites. This condominium resort fronts a magnificent rocky shoreline with its own sandy lounging area, outdoor barbecue facilities and more. Located just south of historic Kailua-Kona with its charming shops, dining and nightlife. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, Venere and Travelocity so you can book your Aston Kona by the Sea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.