When you check in, the process is quite friendly and you're treated like VIPs from the start. Staff is very helpful usually (couple minor issues but that can be anywhere) and for sure desk staff did everything possible to make our stay memorable and as I wanted (that's huge as sometimes you get the smile and a polite 'no').
Beach isn't great but pools are very pretty. The rooms are amazing! Really top notch (for the price, they should be and they really are).
Only knock is it's far from alot of things. Taxi to kona will run you $50 each way. That's an expensive dinner before even eating!
For uber relaxation and being pampered, this is the best.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled along the legendary Kona-Kohala Coast of Hawaii Island, Hualalai is a Hawaiian destination unlike any other. Blessed with 863 acres of lush oceanfront beauty, authentic Hawaiian artistry and the highly customized services of the award-winning Four Seasons, Hualalai is a holistic, sustainable and globally renowned community that continues to set the standard by which all other resorts are measured. Hualalai - The Place of `Uhane inspires and enriches every experience, forever transforming and connecting the lives of all who come here. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Amex, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, EasyToBook, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Hualalai at Historic Ka'upulehu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Resort Hualalai At Historic Ka`Upulehu Hotel Kailua-Kona
- 4 Seasons Resort Hualalai At Historic Ka`Upulehu
- Four Seasons Kailua-Kona
- Kailua-Kona Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Hawaii
- Four Seasons Hualalai
- Four Seasons Resort Hualalai At Historic Ka'Upulehu Hawaii/Kailua-Kona