I recently stayed here on my honeymoon, and it was one of the highlights of our trip. Our room did take a very long time to be ready (we were waiting for 5 hours), but once we got it we were very happy - the bed was huge and comfortable, the showers and bathtub were amazing, it was heavenly. The restaurants have very good food, although it was occasionally over-priced.
What really stood out was the attentiveness of the staff, the pool staff were outstanding, everyone was very friendly, and we loved the honeymoon lei-making invitation and the bottle of sparkling wine!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled along the legendary Kona-Kohala Coast of Hawaii Island, Hualalai is a Hawaiian destination unlike any other. Blessed with 863 acres of lush oceanfront beauty, authentic Hawaiian artistry and the highly customized services of the award-winning Four Seasons, Hualalai is a holistic, sustainable and globally renowned community that continues to set the standard by which all other resorts are measured. Hualalai - The Place of `Uhane inspires and enriches every experience, forever transforming and connecting the lives of all who come here. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Amex, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, EasyToBook, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Hualalai at Historic Ka'upulehu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Resort Hualalai At Historic Ka`Upulehu Hotel Kailua-Kona
- 4 Seasons Resort Hualalai At Historic Ka`Upulehu
- Four Seasons Kailua-Kona
- Kailua-Kona Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Hawaii
- Four Seasons Hualalai
- Four Seasons Resort Hualalai At Historic Ka'Upulehu Hawaii/Kailua-Kona