I've been to some great hotels. This one is the best of the best. Bungalow residences are perfect. Adult only pool is great. The open pool is great. Service is unreal.
The higher end restaurant is phenomenal. The other is fine, but not as special. The breakfasts might have been my favorite. Amazing.
The ocean is there for viewing. You can swim, but it's no grand beach. However, if you want to snorkel, you will see turtles everywhere. There's a nice lava drop-off that is tricky to navigate in heavier waves, but worth it.
Serenity. That's what this place is all about.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled along the legendary Kona-Kohala Coast of Hawaii Island, Hualalai is a Hawaiian destination unlike any other. Blessed with 863 acres of lush oceanfront beauty, authentic Hawaiian artistry and the highly customized services of the award-winning Four Seasons, Hualalai is a holistic, sustainable and globally renowned community that continues to set the standard by which all other resorts are measured. Hualalai - The Place of `Uhane inspires and enriches every experience, forever transforming and connecting the lives of all who come here. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Amex, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, Hotwire and Jetsetter so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Hualalai at Historic Ka'upulehu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Resort Hualalai At Historic Ka`Upulehu Hotel Kailua-Kona
- 4 Seasons Resort Hualalai At Historic Ka`Upulehu
- Four Seasons Kailua-Kona
- Kailua-Kona Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Hawaii
- Four Seasons Hualalai
- Four Seasons Resort Hualalai At Historic Ka'Upulehu Hawaii/Kailua-Kona