“Delicious, relaxing dining” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #6 of 209 Restaurants in Kailua-Kona
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Families with children, Entertaining clients, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Dessert, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Kailua-Kona, Hawaii
“Delicious, relaxing dining”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2013

Whether it's lunch or dinner, the food at Jackie Rey's is always wonderful, the service friendly and the wines and drinks menu top notch! Farm to table fresh; don't miss the fish which is always locally caught.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Flower Mound, Texas, United States
“Jackie Rey's”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

We went here after reading reviews on Trip Advisor. We were not disappointed. I had the greek salad and my husband had the Ono. everything was fresh and good. Hummus could have used a little more garlic. My husband wasn't a big fan of the purple potatoes with coconut, just a little too sweet for him but he said they were ok. I think a couple of people must have called in sick as there were no busboys and the staff was doing both. Our waitress was great and everything seemed to run smoothly, everyone was just a little bit busy. We'd come back again.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Bolivar, Ohio
“Great Seafood”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 26, 2013

This is probably one of our favorite restaurants on the island for many reasons, great food, good prices,etc, and we usually visit atleast twice during our stay. However we just visited once this year. My husband had the mochiko crusted fish with sweet potatoes which was as usual light and tasty, I had what I usually have which is the strip steak, however this year it was different it had a skewer of shrimp which I was excited about and they were very tasty...but the steak on the other hand was disappointing, usually it had a blue cheese glaze which gave it flavor and this year it was missing, the steak was dry and bland, It pains me to say that because I love this place so much....I guess I will just stick with the fish from now on.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Waikoloa Village, Hawaii, United States
“Friendly and fresh dining!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

This is one of my fav0rite restaurants. The staff is friendly and the food fresh,creative and wonderfully presented plus it doesn't break the budget

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Spokane, Washington
“great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

Jackie Reys is easy to get to, off the Kuakini hwy. The food was excellent but a little pricey. Our waitress was very friendly but very busy the night we were there.

Visited September 2013