“nice atmopshere for dinner” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Croatian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Ljubljana, Slovenia
“nice atmopshere for dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

Great ambience for dinner on open sky... It s quite new restaurant in Novigrad, near the sea. I like the idea that you seat and eat in an open garden,... We were there only for pizza (that was tasteful). But for sure we will be back to try some more serious food by the dinner.

• 4 of 5 stars Food

Klagenfurt, Austria
“Delicious pizza in a lovely garden setting”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

We ate pizza which was really delicious. The crust was absolutely perfect. The restaurant was in a lush garden setting with the pizza oven and grill right there for guests to see. The waitstaff could have been more attentive and friendlier but I can imagine that dealing with so many tourists (some of whom can be difficult) can be tiring. I, personally, would return to this restaurant.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
“Excellent position and perfect food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

This summer I have eaten several times at a konoba Giardin. The ambiance is perfect. The atmosphere is ideal for an evening near the sea.
Basically I have eaten meat and everything we tried was simply spectacular.
Konoba Giardin is for sure one of the best restaurants in Novigrad. I definitely recommend this restaurant.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Zagreb, Croatia
“Cosy atmosphere, excellent food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2013

The place is really cozy, just next to the sea. The lights, the music and the trees make a really nice atmosphere. The food is excellent, especially meat. I ate beefsteak, but I also tried a bit of mixed meat and pizza, and everything was really tasty. I would also recommend the dessert with lavender. The prices are OK, of both food and drinks. The service is the only weak point I noticed. They are rather slow and seem unorganized, but as this is a new restaurant, I hope they will improve.

• Visited July 2013