I just spent two nights at this hotel, and I have no complaints, however I wouldn't stay there again and I wish I had known a few things:
1) There is a night club at the nearby public outdoor pool at night. The music plays loudly (and I do mean loudly) until 1am, at which time it stops. On one of my nights, there was a DJ cranking out the tunes, and on the other night, there was a live band. High volume, thumping bass, and impossible for sleeping in any of the rooms on the south side of the building.
2) The hotel website, and the hotel literature, present The Adriatic as a 'boutique hotel'. In reality, it is a plain-out family hotel. If you don't have children under 5, you will be in a small minority. There are children EVERYWHERE. They are running up and down the halls. The surface of the swimming pool is a wall-to-wall carpet of tiny heads. The breakfast room looks and sounds like a school cafeteria.
3) The hotel "beach" isn't a beach at all. It's made up of large stones, painful on the feet. The stony area is separated from the sea by a concrete wall. There is a more traditional beach just a short walk to the south, although it was packed head to toe with humanity during my visit in June.
If the above sound acceptable, I can recommend the hotel for comfort and friendliness of staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in a pine forest on the beach, near the sports - recreation and entertainment center, provides countless opportunities for the organization of daily and evening activities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hotel Adriatic reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.