I liked the location, which was out of the way and back from the road. The hotel was a sprawling complex and four of us traveling together all had rooms in different locations. The room was clean and comfortable. The best part of our stay was the breakfast. Very nice breakfast room and quite a selection (eggs, sausage, cereal, oatmeal, yogurt, and lots of fresh fruit among other items). The staff in the breakfast room kept on top of restocking and greeted guests with a friendly "Good Morning!" Would definitely return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BEST WESTERN Gardens Hotel in Twentynine Palms, CA is conveniently located on Highway 62, minutes from the Twentynine Palms Marine Base and Joshua Tree National Park. Our Southern CA hotel offers complimentary amenities, including a hot breakfast buffet and wireless Internet, as well an outdoor pool overlooking the tranquil desert gardens. Whether you’re seeking a relaxing getaway or outdoor adventure at the Joshua Tree National Park, the Gardens Hotel is the perfect Mojave Desert escape. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com and Hotels.com so you can book your BEST WESTERN Gardens Hotel at Joshua Tree National Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Garden Hotel Twentynine Palms
- Best Western Twentynine Palms
- Twentynine Palms Best Western