We stayed here on a visit to Joshua Tree National Park. I originally booked at this motel because the others were sold out but was somewhat nervous because of the lack of reviews. I needn't have been concerned. This motel was just completed six months ago and there was still some minor construction going on in the parking lot when we checked in. On the plus side, everything was new and very clean. A very basic continental breakfast was included for the guests. On the minus side, the heating/air-conditioning system is not central, thus is somewhat noisy and the sheets, although clean, were not very soft (but then this was not intended to be a luxury hotel). The location of the hotel is very convenient with respect to Joshua Tree. The hotel is next door to the Holiday Inn Express and two doors down from a large grocery store. Overall, a very reasonable place to stay at a reasonable price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come enjoy all the excitement and adventure that Twentynine Palms in sunny California has to offer! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Country Inn 29 Palms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn Twentynine Palms
- Country Hotel Twentynine Palms
- Twentynine Palms Country Inn