We spent two nights in a room with a kitchenette, we didn't need it but that was the only room available downstairs. The room was clean. It had two double beds but the height of the beds were too high. I could only guess that they were at least 36" high. The bath tub was slippery; I was afraid to use it, so I just gave myself a sponge bath. The pulleys for the drapes are too short. Yeah, I'm short to begin with, only 5'3". My husband had to close the drapes for me. The room was nice and dark though. We stayed Friday and Sat. night. There were some noisey kids a few doors down from us.
Between one and four a.m. they were talking loud, banging on their door, mimicking the sound of a coyote. I was about to open our door to tell them to keep it quiet but my husband didn't allow me to.
The office was far away and I didn't know what their room number was, so I didn't complain.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come enjoy all the excitement and adventure that Twentynine Palms in sunny California has to offer! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Country Inn 29 Palms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn Twentynine Palms
- Country Hotel Twentynine Palms
- Twentynine Palms Country Inn