“Great Filet Mignon” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Cornville, Arizona
“Great Filet Mignon”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

Absolutely the best Filet Mignon that we have had in over 30 years. I don't care how much it costs, when I order a Filet, I expect it to be tender and flavorful. This filled the bill and was cooked to perfection. The service was perfect; the atmosphere was great. Highly recommend.

90% Recommend
UK
“Delicious!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

A great find. The creme brulee was excellent and compared very favourably with ones we have enjoyed in Paris, France. Service was quite good, and we were given a dirty glass (changed immediately). The food is to be recommended.

Visited April 2013
Greenville, North Carolina
“Delicious and good atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013

We saw the sign and heard from co-workers that it was good; and we thoroughly enjoyed it!! The waiter was excellent; he recommended the steak. The bread with olive oil and balsamic vinegar was delicious, and we did not order an appetizer. I ordered a glass of Malbec with my steak, and it was perfect (and my steak was cooked perfectly!). The steak came with garlic mashed potatoes and a nice sauteed zucchini and onion side. No dessert for me, but my dining partner got the key lime pie. I would definitely eat there again.

Toronto, Canada
“Every bite is delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

Absolutely delicious food, great service and atmosphere. What a find in this little town in the desert. They even bake their own bread. Ask for the farmers bread, it is to die for. We had Chicken Piccata and the Halibut. Both were great.

Visited April 2013
Twentynine Palms, California
“Upscale dining in 29”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

I was completely surprised. This IS a fine dining establishment. The food was well above my expectaions and for my part I believe the pricing to be reasonable when the quality of the product is considered. My wife's steak was perfectly medium rare. The calamari and the mushroom soup deserve special mention. I would have preferred a bit more dressing on the grilled ceasar offering. My chicken penne was delightful. The portions were definately large enough. The service was excellent (thank you Natalia) and management was on hand circulating and greeting customers. A nice selection of wines and beers from the tap are available. The ambiance is inviting. This was our first visit but will definately not be our last. Bravo!